Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm in love with a mobile device..and I'm not ashamed!

Hello all,
When I read the new Learn 2.5 blog, I almost wept with joy. Tom was talking about my new love...the Ipod Touch 2G. I just purchased one a month ago and boy is it beautiful!! It is one the of the coolest devices I have ever had my hands on. The touch screen so wonderful , the picture quality..to die for!! I have watched a couple of tv shows on it and the screen is just the right size. I have also used our wonderful Wi-Fi connection. We should be proud of the strength of our system... Panera has nothing on us. I was watching You tube at Panera and it kept on stopping and starting, but OCLS wireless...smooth sailing. One thing that is a bit of an annoyance is that you have to enter in your card number and pin every time you use the system. Oh, well you can't have everything.
It is also so helpful that we have a mobile website. I also love how the Touch can be turned longways and the screen is landscape.
Sorry to sound like such an advertisement but it's Tom's fault.. :)

No comments: