Saturday, June 16, 2007

Digital music rights debate (sorry nothing travel related this time)

- Where do stand on the digital rights management debate? I feel that we should be able to copy material we own and be able to give to a friend. Maybe it would encourage them to purchase more cds or downloads from this artist. But I can see how this could get out of hand
Should media be offered with unrestricted rights or pay per use rights? Media should have restricted rights and if the band is popular enough should only be downloaded by paying for it.
Metallica or Napster? Neither, there not my bag baby.
Ipod or Etunes? Down with Ipod, I hate companies that take over a name for an item. Ipod is the Klenex of media players. (Do you want a Klenex? No I want Puffs please! :))
I personally own a Creative Zen vision M and it ROCKS!!

No comments: