Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life-long learning online

All I can say is wow! I had no clue that there were so many amazing websites out there that we can learn from. I know it could take a lifetime to learn everything available on these sites, and I know there are many more. It was hard for me to stop browsing through these interesting, informative and fun sites. My personal fave was Instructalbes.com. I wish I knew about this site sooner so I could have created cost effective and creative gifts for all my friends and family. I definitley will use the Berklee free music lessons, I've always wanted some vocal training. Expertvillage.com and 5min.com were great to to learn many useful things. I already knew about ehow and howstuffworks.com.
This is a great way to supplement materials we offer here at the library for our members.

No comments: