Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Learn 2.0 applications for the traveler

There are some great sites that I found for the traveler who knows the importance of research. If you use books like I do to do your research there are great ways to keep track of the titles you have used and found very helpful. Some examples are:
Library Thing; Elf; Guru Library; Shelfari
Book Mooch is a great way to trade with other travelers who love to research. If you have been to one destination and have a book you are willing to part with for another book that is good for your next destination, Book Mooch is for you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you should find a job where you can travel all over the World. You would be great at it!

Breathing Boreas said...

Hoy is right!
I like your blog, it is real cool! I think I am going to check out some of your RSS feeds, they seem very useful!

Tonia Hinkle said...

Your Meez is great - look's like you are ready for an adventure. I love the pictures on your blog and look forward to pictures from future trips. Safe travels!